Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Electric front windows + drivers one touch
- Electric rear windows
- Rear wash/wipe
- Tinted glass
- Variable intermittent front wash/wipe
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Chrome grille
- High gloss black A pillars
- Automatic lighting control
- Daytime running lights
- Front fog lamps
- Headlamp levelling
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- ESC + BAS + VSM + HAC
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- Cruise control + speed limiter
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Electric power steering
- Reversing camera
- Body colour door mirrors
- Day/night rear view mirror
- Electric adjustable door mirrors
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Heated door mirrors
- 5 x 3 point seatbelts
- Automatic unlocking of doors in case of impact
- Curtain airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Fasten seatbelt reminder
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front seatbelt pretensioners + load limiters
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Side airbags
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth connectivity with voice control
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- 6 speakers
- DAB Radio/CD + MP3
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- iPod connection
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- USB and auxiliary socket
- Outside temperature gauge
- Trip computer
- Diesel particulate filter
- High gloss black centre fascia
- 5 height adjustable headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Isofix child seat attachment
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Passenger seat back pocket
- Interior Features
- Air conditioning
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- 12v power outlet - front
- Centre console with cupholders
- Faux leather door armrest
- Folding rear centre armrest
- Front and rear door pockets
- Front centre armrest
- Illuminated glovebox
- Leather steering wheel and gearshift
- Luggage area tonneau cover
- Luggage net hooks
- Satin chrome interior door handles
- Tilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Front map lights
- Front/centre/rear interior lights
- Illuminated ignition key hole
- Luggage area lamp
- Sliding sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Folding key
- Locking wheel nuts
- Remote central door locking
- Speed sensitive auto door locking
- 17" alloy wheels
- Temporary spare wheel
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Metallic paint
- Maximum speed110 mph
- Cubic capacity1,582 cc
- Power126 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^7.50 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^5.20 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^6.00 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^37.7 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^54.3 mpg
- MPG (combined)^47.1 mpg
- Tank capacity54 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1940 kg
- Vehicle length4140 mm
- Vehicle width1800 mm
- Vehicle height1600 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2570 mm
- Co2 emissions158.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 monthsWarranty*
- FreeMOT test
- 1 Year's RoadsideAssistance
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
* Available on cars up to 6 years old / 72,000 miles
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.