Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Electric front/rear windows with drivers one touch/anti-trap
- Intermittent front wipe with adjustable delay
- Rear wash/wipe with intermittent wipe setting
- Tinted glass with shade band
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Black bodyside mouldings
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Integrated rear spoiler
- Mudflaps front and rear
- Roof rails
- Skid plate protection
- Automatic headlights with dusk sensor
- Follow me home headlights
- Front fog lights
- LED brake lights
- LED daytime running lights
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Brake assist function
- Downhill Assist Control (DAC)
- Emergency stop signal system
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Hill start assist control (HAC)
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- Cruise control + speed limiter
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Flex Steer variable steering settings
- Lane keep assist
- Rear parking sensor
- Reversing camera
- Electric heated door mirrors
- Electrochrome rear view mirror + compass
- Folding door mirrors
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Active bonnet
- Childproof rear door locks
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Front side airbags + full size curtain airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Seatbelt pretensioners with load limiters
- Seatbelt warning
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- 6 speakers
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Steering wheel mounted audio/phone controls
- USB/aux input socket
- 8" touchscreen DVD colour navigation
- Digital clock
- Rev counter
- Tailgate open warning light
- Trip computer
- Trip odometer
- Water temperature gauge
- Metal grain centre console
- 60/40 split and double folding seats (flat to floor)
- Driver seat lumbar adjustment
- Front/rear adjustable head restraints
- Heated front seats
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Isofix rear child seat preparation
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Sliding/reclining rear seats
- Interior Features
- Climate control air conditioning
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- 12V socket in luggage compartment
- Centre rear armrest
- Cigar lighter
- Cloth upholstery
- Cupholders in centre and rear console
- Front and rear door pockets
- Height adjustable front armrest with stowage
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Lockable/illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Luggage area underfloor compartment
- Luggage hooks
- Luggage net
- Overhead console with sunglasses holder
- Retractable load cover
- Door courtesy lamps
- Front map reading lights
- Driver/passenger sunvisors with ticket holders + illuminated vanity mirrors
- Alarm and remote central locking
- Engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel nuts
- Speed sensitive auto door locking
- Trailer stability assist
- 17" alloy wheels
- Full size steel spare wheel
- Maximum speed109 mph
- Cubic capacity1,685 cc
- Power116 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^5.40 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.20 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^4.60 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^52.3 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^67.3 mpg
- MPG (combined)^61.7 mpg
- Tank capacity62 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight2000 kg
- Vehicle length4475 mm
- Vehicle width1850 mm
- Vehicle height1650 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2670 mm
- Co2 emissions119.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 monthsWarranty*
- FreeMOT test
- 1 Year's RoadsideAssistance
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
* Available on cars up to 6 years old / 72,000 miles
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.